Here are some of the reasons why we will miss our Free Preview
- Flipping channels to only watch power plays
- Watching every overtime and shootout
- Watching the New Jersey Devils fall apart as an organization right in front of your eyes is great TV
- Counting the number of fans in attendance at
Columbus and home games Phoenix
- Proline is a lot better when you can see all the games live
- I can watch the last team I need to win on my Proline…lose
- God bless all the teams with Ice Girls. Something about a mini skirt and a shovel turns me on
- Listening to other teams play-by-play guys, makes you realize Joe Bowen is not that bad
- Hockey or what your girlfriend wants to watch??? (Gossip Girl) eeek!
- Best background noise for talking on MSN, Facebook, setting Fantasy Hockey lineup, and especially for searching girls on dating websites
- Getting excited by the fact I know I can go to Tampa with 3 buddies and get 4 tickets, free parking, 4 hot dogs, 4 pops, a signed Stamkos picture, a free physic reading all for $60 bucks
- Watching all your fantasy players in one night and getting excited when they get a shot on goal or a game misconduct.
- Watching the goalie I’m facing in my head-to-head fantasy league this week get pulled after 3 goals on 5 shots. Carey Price-less
Goodbye, friend. Maybe see you in a few months when real jobs come our way.