Irish Coffee: A morning staple - not only does it wake you up, it gets you feeling nice and buzzed. You can do Baileys and coffee as well - still delicious, same effect.
Screwdriver: Get your Vitamin C. Orange juice and vodka, or if you're feeling classy, champagne it up and make a Mimosa.
Wine and Coke: Pour some red wine in a Coke can - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia-style. Wine in a can is a good disguise - until your lips and teeth get stained. Do 1/2 Coke and 1/2 Red Wine for a tasty drink known as Catemba in South Africa.
If you do partake in this game, drink responsibly, don't be an idiot. Also, if you drive a bus or work with kids, it might be best to make a tally throughout the day and catch up after work with friends at a bar.
- For every trade that is made.
- Every time an analyst mentions a player has just left the ice or is not at practice.
- For every conditional pick traded.
- Every time "rebuilding" is said on TV.
- Every time a recently traded player is interviewed.
- Every time a recently traded player says he was surprised in an interview.
- Every time TSN mentions the most trades on deadline day.
- Every time Brian Burke is shown in his war room.
- Every time TSN shows Jay Onrait at home in a robe.
- If a player being interviewed says he learned of the trade while watching a Trade Deadline show.
- If Nick Kypreos breaks a trade before TSN, double if he disses them.
- If your Dad calls you to talk about a trade that was just made.
- If you see Bob McKenzie put his Blackberry down.
- If Derek Morris is traded.
- If Cory Stillman is traded. Premature drink for that one - already a Cane.
- If a 1st round pick is traded.
- If a team out of the playoffs trades a top draft pick
- Take a concussion shot (take a shot and have a friend hit you with a phone book) if Brad Richards is traded.
- Take a Rick DiPietro shot (cough medicine and take the week off of work) if any injured player is traded.
- If an AHL player is traded, make sure to play cards and drink on the bus ride home from work.