|Brook (a.k.a Screech) and Shane Doan outsmarted Mantracker|
- Zdeno Chara and Tyler Myers would not have a good showing - Mantracker would see these two giraffes above the treeline every time.
- Brian Gionta and David Desharnais would do very well - they would find a mole hole and use an underground tunnel system to get to the finish line.
- Ryan Getzlaf and Kevin Shattenkirk would be an odd match to see, but they would have to wear hats the entire time or else Mantracker would see the sun's glare off their bald spots.
- Alex Ovechkin's whereabouts on the show would be given away too to Mantracker due to the multiple reports of Sasquatch sightings in the area.
- Dan Ellis would be signed up for the show, but when it is revealed that there is no payment or prize awarded for competing, he tweets about how big of a rip off the show is and quits.
- Tyler Bozak and Clarke MacArthur have trouble navigating through the forest while trying to play Call of Duty on their PSPs
- Rick DiPietro trips over a twig and has to be airlifted to hospital with multiple fractures
- Cal Clutterbuck is the first contestant to charge Mantracker and bodycheck his horse
- Patrick Kane would get on the nerves of Jonathan Toews after spending the entire two days constantly talking about wanting to find a club to wheel some broads.
What are some players or teams you would like to see?
What show would you love to see an NHL player on?