|This is NOT a picture from Henrik Zetterberg's wedding reception.|
The prison is infamous for it's no nonsense system which includes 2 meals a day, no coffee, no cigarettes, no porno (gasp!), no television, and sleeping in tents. Yes, sleeping under the stars in the Arizona desert. The jail also issues pink underwear to inmates as an anti-theft measure. We wonder if any of the Oilers will show up to training camp to mock Khabibulin with the same attire.
Camping in 41 degree heat is probably a good deterrent for Khabibulin drinking and driving again, but we thought we could help Nikolai get through the next two weeks with a few ideas to help pass the time:
- Grab a pad of paper and try and figure out the Oilers line combinations. That should take days.
- I hear Sudoku helps kill time (I recently found out that its a numbers game, I had thought it was a nickname for anime porn).
- Send letters to all the players who have scored on you in the past using magazine clippings.
- Get inked. A nice huge Stanley Cup tattoo on your back should help hockey fans remember you actually did win a Cup in Tampa.
- Try and make some friends to raise your street cred in hockey and become the most intimidating player in the NHL.
- Realize that you're rich enough to pay for a cab, or at least share one with Patrick Kane.