|Lance is a Fantasy Hockey Legend|
- The GM that doesn't show up for the draft and complains about their team all season. Example: "I would probably be in first if I didn't autodraft Andrei Markov and Sidney Crosby"
- The GM that offers you 3-for-1 deals all season long. Sorry, not really interested in dealing Pavel Datsyuk for 2 bench players and a guy you got off waivers.
- The GM that complains about all the stats categories and wants PIMs out because he drafted a soft team.
- The GM that never logs on again after the draft is done. Fucker.
- The GM that jumps to the top of the standings in the first 3 months because they use up all their games per position. Maxed out by February and free fallin' to April.
- The GM that drafts their favourite teams players way to early. Luke Schenn
iswas a solid D, but is shit for fantasy.
- The GM that picks up and drops players every few days religiously.
- The GM that forgets to draft a number one goalie and ends up with backup's all season. This is even better when all other GM's refuse to deal them a goalie.
- The GM who drafted purely on Overall Rankings, and uses those rankings for arguing every trade is unfair.
- The weak GM that everyone rips off. This GM is usually married with young kids or backpacking the world and doesn't have daily internet access.
- The GM that drops a solid fantasy player for a flash in the pan grinder that just put up 2 goals and a helper against the Blue Jackets.
- The GM that picks up a guy off waivers then includes him in trade offers for the next few weeks until he just drops him.
- The GM that trys and swindles you when you are out drinking with them to do a deal. Never accept a deal at 2:30am when you are hammered.