|@coachrw63 You're fired. Pack your bags and leave immediately. #jk #lmfao|
It appears as though Burke already knows how to hashtag, but we'd like to provide him with some other helpful Twitter Tips to help him get by:
- Don't get drunk and rip on Kevin Lowe. Wait... That would be hilarious, do that.
- To not tweet players you want on the Leafs asking for an RT because it's your birthday
- Sometimes it's difficult to show seriousness within 140 characters. It might be a good idea if you created a hashtag for yourself such as #tieloosened to let us know you mean business.
- DON'T TWEET IN CAPS NO MATTER HOW MAD YOU ARE!!!
- Shakedown @GMScottHowson for Rick Nash with constant DMs and mentions.
- We know you're a lawyer, so it would be pretty awesome if you lawyered some trollers
- You might be shocked at just how often Tyler Bozak plays video games, don't be afraid to let him know he should be working on his finishing skill instead of his Call Of Duty winning kills.
- If you could get back to us on "who on earth is Steve Simmons?" that would be great.
- You'll probably gain a lot of fans if after a Phil Kessel goal you simply Tweet: #ThankYouKessel
- Feel free to rip on Howard Berger as most of Leaf Nation already does. If you want to belittle him, he's @Berger_BYTES
- Players don't like being signed and then dropped right away, so don't follow people and then unfollow them.
- Join #TeamUnit. Instant Twitter cred.
- Make sure your password is secure. "Kessel", "Belligerence" and "Truculence" are not good passwords for you.
- Tweet when you have beans for supper