|And the Award for Biggest Off-Ice Mess goes to...|
With that, we present you with the Dirty Dangle 2012 NHL Awards Drinking Game:
First off, pick your list of winners from this list. For every award pick you get wrong, take two drinks, for every award you get right, hand out two drinks. Also, If you get the GM of the Year Award wrong, you have to manage the beer for the rest of the night and be your friends beer bitch.
- Every time someone congratulates the LA Kings on winning the Stanley Cup.
- As per any NHL event, drink any time Sidney Crosby's name is mentioned.
- Every time you shake your head disapprovingly during Nickelback's performances.
- Any time an advertisement for Las Vegas is shown.
- If you think to yourself, "why the hell is [random celebrity] here?"
- Whenever they show the losers of an award while the winner gives the speech.
- Every time you look at one of the players wives and think "[expletive], she's hot".
- Any time you laugh at one of Evgeni Malkin's speeches.
- If Kevin Smith wears jean shorts and a hockey jersey.
- Every time you notice how greasy Erik Karlsson's $6.5 million dollar hair is.
- If a player not nominated for any trophy is shown at the Awards. Looking at you BizNasty.
- If they show Jordan Eberle and you think it looks like he just woke up.
Chug A Beer
- If Chaka Khan is mentioned
- If Paulina Gretzky tweets or Instagram's something that makes you think life is not fair.
- If you miss Jay Mohr hosting. Also, give yourself a good, long look in the mirror.
- If John Tortorella wins the Jack Adams and his acceptance speech is less than 20 seconds.