Check it out below:
Here's a breakdown of Drouin's play with the puck:
- Picks up the puck inside the circle following a rebound.
- Toe drags forward Christophe Lalancette twice with the same move, although the second time he pulls it through his legs.
- Following the second dangle, he slips it between defenceman Anthony Gingras and his stick to get into a scoring position for a shot that misses high left.
- Wins the battle for the puck on the other side of the rink against Lalancette after he knocks him down while protecting the puck.
- Drives the puck to the net and avoids defender Alexandre Gosselin who moves to cover Stefan Fournier but is too late as Drouin has already fed him the puck for an easy goal on Jacob Brennan.
Basically a pretty weak defensive shift by Lalancette made for one of the best shifts we've seen this season.
Here's another angle of the shift: